*Please note, The Wellness Hub will be closed for open gym from May 15-June 15 in respect of Ramadan. Group fitness classes will continue as scheduled.*
A space that is designed to keep you and family healthy.
The Wellness Hub is a first-of-its-kind wellness center designed to promote active living, healthy eating and integrative health practices. Our individual and group fitness opportunities and educational programs can help you and your family learn how to incorporate exercise and healthy eating into your daily routine so you can all live healthy, vibrant lives. Come have fun with us.
- Physical Therapy (By Appointment)
- Open Gym Time for Personal Fitness
- Group Visits or Health Education Classess
- Health Coaching & Screening
- Nutrition Classes/Healthy Cooking Demonstrations
- Integrative Health Sessions including Massage, Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Reiki (By Appointment)
- Group Fitness Classes* (Yoga, Zumba, and Aerobics)
- Women & Girls Only Classes and Open Gym Time*
*Check the calendar below for class descriptions, dates and times.
The Wellness Hub
425 20th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55454
The hub is located on the 2nd floor of Cedar-Riverside clinic building.
If it is your first visit to The Wellness Hub, please check-in at the clinic lobby on the first floor of the building.
Open Gym is $1
Group Fitness Class is $5
The Wellness Hub is Pay -What -You- Can facility. No membership is required. No one is turned away for inability to pay.
Funds are used to clean space, maintain the equipment and pay staff/class instructors. Donations are appreciated onsite or at peoples-center.org/donate