Improving Lives. Transforming Communities. Achieving Health Equity for Everyone.
Deliver affordable health care, inspire hope and promote community wellness.
Improve Lives. Transform Communities. Achieve Health Equity for Everyone.
• Welcoming: We treat everyone with care and compassion, building relationships based on dignity and integrity.
• Unified: We model inclusion and respect for diversity in everything we do, honoring and learning from each other’s worldviews.
• Responsive: We respond to the ever-changing healthcare landscape with innovation, resourcefulness and flexibility to provide high quality care.
• Accountable: We hold ourselves accountable for our work and the impact we have on patients, families and each other. We are responsible stewards of our organization’s resources.
• Excellence: Every day, we perform at our highest level to provide exceptional, personalized, and culturally-appropriate care.
People's Center is a nationally recognized community health center whose mission is to deliver affordable health care, inspire hope and promote community wellness.
When you join People's Center as a provider or staff member, you are essential in creating a culture that inspires hope for people within our community. Together we work to continually adapt to people's needs with services that bring them holistic health and wellness.
In addition to our competitive salaries, we offer comprehensive benefit package that includes:
•Paid time off in the form of vacation/personal leave/sick leave
•Medical insurance (options include a traditional co-pay plan or a high deductible with a Health Savings Account)
•Flexible spending accounts
•Short- and long-term disability coverage, Life and AD&D Insurance
•401K retirement savings plan
•Loan forgiveness program through National Health Corps for qualified clinical positions*
•Professional liability insurance coverage through Federal Torts Claims Act (FTCA)
If you are looking for challenging, yet fun and rewarding work environment, consider joining our team.
To see a list of our open positions and apply, please click “SEE OPEN POSITIONS” to the right.
Internship and Volunteer Opportunities
If you are interested in an internship or volunteer opportunity, please visit our Volunteer Tab for more information.
Please note that internships for nursing students and medical students are extremely limited. The schools we work with include Augsburg College, St. Catherine University and University of Minnesota.