Give to the Max Day 2017
Help us build the foundation for healthy communities.
Project H.E.A.R.T promotes health by educating, screening, and treating heart disease. In 2018, our goal is to reach 1000 people with educational workshops, exercise sessions, healthy cooking classes, and health screenings.
2017 Project H.E.A.R.T accomplishments:
- 1068 individuals participated in exercise and education classes
- 666 individuals received additional treatment for diabetes and hypertension from our team of community health workers, pharmacists and dieticians. As a result, they had 11% improvement in diabetes and 33% improvement in hypertension.
- 200 people attended healthy Iftar meal during Ramadan
- 5 community workshops conducted about diabetes and hypertension
- 3 educational videos developed to promote heart healthy meals and reduce sugar consumption
- Educational flip book to be used in community workshops
YOUR GIFTS MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Thanks for your generous support.
More ways to give: People's Center Clinics & Services also accepts donations by check, stock, donor advised funds, planned giving and giving through your IRA. For more information on how to donate please contact our Development Office at (612) 355-5568.
Mail checks to:
People's Center Clinics & Services
c/o Executive Office
425 20th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Thank You to our recent Donors
James & Sarah Beggs
Kenneth & Rev Nancy Nord Bence
David and Carol Berg
Sahra Noor and Mohamed Keynan
Steve Peacock and Kate Seng
Kevin and Paula Phillipe
Rebecca St. Martin