People’s Center is committed to making health care accessible and affordable for all of our patients. We accept all major insurance plans and offer sliding fee discount program, prompt pay discount program, and flexible monthly payment plans. We also help individuals and families sign up for health insurance through MnSure for free.
Our sliding fee discount program provides discounts on patient out-of-pocket expenses, that meet state, local and federal requirements. All patients are eligible to apply for sliding fee discount program.
In the event patients are uninsured or under-insured and are not willing to apply for discounts on services, they will be expected to pay for the full costs of services and out of pocket expenses. People’s Center offers several vehicles to assist patients with the payment on their balances, including prompt pay discount and payment plans. In addition, all patients will have the opportunity to work one-on-one with Financial Counselors to determine a payment program that best suits the patient’s needs. No one is turned away due to an inability to pay for services. You can sign up for payment plan as low as $10/month. To learn more, please contact our financial counseling department 612-332-4973 Ext.2509.
People’s Center offers a flat discounted fee to all patients who pay the full balance of charges within one business day of the time services were rendered. If a patient is found to have insurance coverage for the service provided, they will be responsible for their plan’s deductible and/or co-pay. Prompt Pay discount will only be applied after patient meets his or her insurance’s deductible and co-pay requirements.
Examples of patients who benefit from the prompt pay discount:
- Dental patients who need fillings, root canals, deep cleaning, dentures, crowns, non-emergency extractions unless covered by their insurance.
- Uninsured patients who do not qualify for sliding fee discount and responsible for the payment of the total amount of the visit, and for the total amount of any procedure.
- Patients who do not want to be billed for the service or receive a statement for the services.
- Patients who refuse to apply for a sliding fee discount.
We accept payments by cash, credit card, or check. To learn more about our prompt pay discount policy, please contact our financial counseling department 612-332-4973 Ext.2509.
People's Center Visit Fees*
- Office visit=$ 150-$200
- Child or Adult Physicals /Sports Physicals = $200-$300
- Vaccines = $21 per vaccine
- Laboratory =$10-$120 (average per test)
- X-ray = $30-$150 (average)
- Nurse Visit = $30-$85
- Therapy Visit = $125-$200
- Diagnostic Assessments = $165-$290
- Psychiatric Consultation =$ 150-$200
- Medication Management =$ 150-$200
- X-ray = $45-$110
- Cleaning= $100
- Extractions/removal per tooth = $100-$200
- Sealant per tooth = $50
- Fluoride Varnishes = $30
- Deep cleaning = $150-$600
- Debridement = $150
- Emergency pain = $70
- Filling per tooth = $130-$220
- Root Canals/Repairs per tooth =$700-$800
- Crown per tooth= $1,000
- Bridge per tooth = $1,000
- Dentures-People's Center does not provide dentures.
*Please note that these visit fees are an estimate. Cost of visit varies based on length of visit, age and complexity of care provided. If you have specific questions about your bill or need a quote, please call our financial counseling department at 612-332-4973 ext. 2509. Discounts of up to 50% available if the full balance of charges is paid the same day of service.
We accept cash, check or credit card payments.