Would you benefit from seeing our Behavioral Health Staff?
- Have you felt sad, anxious or afraid lately?
- Have you been having arguments with your spouse or family?
- Have you felt alone or isolated and wanted someone to talk to?
- Have you been sleeping or eating more or less than usual?
- Were you recently diagnosed with a medical condition and you feel worried?
If you have answered “yes” to one or more of these questions you may benefit from meeting with one of our social workers or psychologists.