Behavioral Health Services
Our Behavioral Health Department is here to help you through difficult times and empower you to deal with issues and problems in your life. We help individuals and families address their mental health needs through on-going therapy with a licensed social worker or psychologist. We assist with evaluation, diagnosis, and medication referrals.
- Psychological and diagnostic assessments
- Individual and family therapy
- Community advocacy and referrals
- Alcohol & drug evaluations/referrals
- Help applying for federal assistance programs
Would you benefit from seeing our Behavioral Health Staff?
- Have you felt sad, anxious or afraid lately?
- Have you been having arguments with your spouse or family?
- Have you felt alone or isolated and wanted someone to talk to?
- Have you been sleeping or eating more or less than usual?
- Were you recently diagnosed with a medical condition and you feel worried?