Sliding Fee Scale
Deciding whether or not to take care of your health should not be based on your insurance coverage, employment status, or financial situation. At People’s Center Health Services, no one is denied care due to these reasons. We offer medical and dental care on a sliding fee scale based on family size and income to those with no insurance. Patients who do not meet income guidelines for the Sliding Fee Program may also receive information and help applying for state and federal assistance programs.
How the Program Works
- Schedule a doctor’s appointment.
- Let our schedulers know that you are interested in the sliding fee program.
- Bring income verification information to your first visit.
- Upon check-in, meet with our financial specialist to complete an application for the income-based fee program. Often the appointment is fully covered after the $20 visit fee.
- All patients are required to pay a minimum $20 fee per visit.
- Set up a payment plan for as little as $5/month.
Please call us with any questions about Financial Assistance.
612-332-4973 Option 4